Island sailing on Lake Erie
Catalina 34 is the ideal cruiser. It's performance is responsive, it's interior
accommodating, and it's value outstanding.
Island," a lovingly cared for, one owner boat, with many optional features is
now available for sale. This is a freshwater boat, never touched by saltwater.
"Quiet Island" is located at Edgewater Yacht
Club on Lake Erie, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Length Overall: 34' - 6"
- Length Waterline: 29' - 10"
- Beam: 11' - 9"
- Standard Keel:
Ballast Lead 5000 lbs.
Designed Weight: 11,950
Draft: 5' - 7"
- Engine: 30 HP Universal diesel
The following pictures
taken from the factory brochure.
The main cabin looking
The dining area converts to a double berth.
The galley is an efficient,
well ventilated place
for the cook, handy to the cockpit.
main cabin, view looking forward.
Warm finishes and comfortable seating are
- Speed and Wind Instruments w/two repeaters mounted inside cabin and
Magellan Color Chart Plotter w/western Lake Erie card
Pilot: Autohelm ST4000
- Radar: Raytheon 4KW, CRT, XX 24 mile range
Batteries - 1 year old
Bank Battery Charger - 1 year old
Conditioner: built-in Cruise Air - 12000 BTU - 1 year old
Genoa, Schaefer roller furling
with Dutchman system and Bat Cars installed
Reef Points brought down to cockpit
- Anchor Windless, electric
- MaxProp 3 blade feathering prop
rub rail installed in 2000
Bimini with front and side panels, all SS tubing and fittings.
- Fortress Anchor
- Danforth Anchor
- Marine VHF Radio with remote cockpit speaker
- Stereo with 4 speakers, 2 in cabin, 2 in cockpit
- Winter Cover with Frame - custom made
- Storage Cradle
- Shore Power Cord, 50 amp, 50 ft. length
- Shore power outlet in bow anchor locker
Trade-ins can be arranged
Design provided by